HALL NEIGHBORHOOD HOUSE GROCERY DISTRIBUTION AND DELIVERY
NOTE: THIS SIGN-UP IS FOR THIS WEDNESDAY, MAY 6th, ONLY
Every Wednesday, beginning next week, April 29th HNH will be receiving grocery bags donated for seniors. Table set-up will begin at 9AM and the food delivery truck is expected to arrive at 9:30 AM to drop off the grocery bags.
HNH will need volunteers in the following areas:
- set up and take down tables
- register and check in seniors
- unload and sort grocery bags into groups
(ie. groups of 20-30 bags)
- load grocery bags into cars for delivery
- deliver bags to senior homes (in your personal car). HNH will call the senior first, volunteer will drop the bag on the stoop and wait for the senior to pick up. HNH do not advise anyone to enter the homes or violate the distancing requirement.
HNH would like to know who is coming so they can plan deliveries. The more volunteers they have the less deliveries will be required per volunteer.