OUTDOOR SERVICE, Aug 29th, 6:30pm
***Please note if there is the possibility of rain we will send out a cancellation text/email at 4:30pm***
***Service will be then be online at 6:30pm***
In order to keep everyone safe please read all the instructions and waiver then complete the sign-up. By signing up to attend this event you are agreeing to abide by our event guidelines. Thank you.
- Attendance is limited to 80 people + band, tech team, ushers and greeters.
- Everyone must wear a mask and be socially distanced at ALL times - parents discretion for children under 5 yrs. (Please note the band will not be wearing masks but will be appropriately distanced. We ask all participants to keep masks on while singing.)
- All participants will be required to have their temperature taken upon arrival - participants will require a temp under 100°.
- Please carry your own chair/blanket (ie. travel light)
- Ushers will direct family groups to a space on the grass, we are required to have approx 15ft space between family groups.
- There are a small number of car bays available (you will be able to see and hear the service without leaving your car) Please indicate below if you would prefer this option.
- No food please.
- Bathrooms will only be available for emergency use - please plan accordingly.
This agreement releases Crossroads Community Church from all liability relating to injuries or sickness that may occur during voluntary activity. By checking the box "YES", I/we agree to hold Crossroads Community Church entirely free from any liability, including financial responsibility for injuries/sickness incurred, regardless of whether injuries are caused by negligence. I/we also acknowledge the risks involved in this activity. I/we affirm that I/we am participating voluntarily.
Additionally, I/we do not have any conditions that will increase my/our likelihood of experiencing injuries/sickness while engaging in this activity. I/we understand that if I/we do have any underlying health conditions I/we are at a higher risk by participating in this event.
I/we have no current symptoms (Fever, Cough, Shortness Of Breathe, Congestion, Runny Nose, Sore Throat, Rash, Etc.)
I/we have no recent hospitalizations.
I/we have not, to my knowledge, been in contact with anyone who has Coronavirus or displayed symptoms of Coronavirus.
I/we have not traveled to or from any Coronavirus hotspot areas within the last two weeks.